Canadian Red Cross - RespectED Program Request - SCDSB
Below are links from Canadian Red Cross:
1. On our Student Resources page to the youth section:
2. On our Parent Resources page to the parents section:
3. On our Bullying page (at the bottom) to the main violence, bullying and abuse prevention section:
Circle of Learning Parent Academy - Free workshops to help you boost your child's success
As a parent/guardian, you were your child's first teacher and you are still his or her most important teacher. Your involvement in your child's education has an impact on success. Register to attend workshops throughout the year designed to help you support your child's learning and development.
The workshops are:
- March: Make the difference in math with a growth mindset.
- April: Math 101 - All parents can support their children in math.
- May: Resilience - Nine things kids need from their families, schools, and communities.
Find workshop dates, times, descriptions and register online at www.scdsb.on.ca/circleoflearning. The Circle of Learning Parent Academy is hosted by the Simcoe County District School Board's Parent Involvement Committee and made posible with the support of the Ministry of Education through a Parents Reaching Out Grant.