Prospective students and parents are always welcome to contact the school to learn more about our academic and extra curricular programs. Please contact Guidance to schedule an appointment.
905-775-2262 x 41358
What documents do I need to bring with me?
There are documents that we must have before a student can be registered.
All documents are necessary.
1. Birthdate Documentation: Proof of birthdate (original Canadian birth certificate, Certificate of Canadian Citizenship,
Canadian Passport, Permanent Resident Card/Record of Landing, First Nations Status Card).
2. Residential Address: Proof of your child's address.
3. Record of Immunization: A record of immunization is also requested to assist the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit in meeting
its requirement under the Immunization of School Pupils Act (ISPA) to collect and maintain immunization records for every
child registered in school. For further immunization details, contact your district health unit at 1-877-721-7520.
4. A copy of your most recent report card
5. A copy of a status sheet/transcript showing any high school credits previously earned.
New to Canada?
If your child has been in Canada for less than 4 years, please contact the SCDSB's Newcomer Welcome Centre at 705-725-8360 x45160 to arrange a registration appointment. The Newcomer Welcome Centre is located in Barrie at the Bayfield Mall, 320 Bayfield Street.