February 8th Announcements
Monday, February 10, 2020
- The equity and diversity club will be meeting this Thursday at lunch in room 122. All new members are welcome!
- The garden club will be meeting after school today.
- The RPG club will be meeting for the first time this week on Wednesday in room 202. All new members are welcome.
- Crush for Crush is still happening in the foyer so be sure to head on down and get that crush for your special someone! Tomorrow is the last day for "Crush for Crush" selling. Not only that but tomorrow is also Red and Pink Day. Don't forget to wear those special colours to earn some house points!
- Candy grams! Candy grams! Only three more days to by that someone special or friend a Candy Gram. A treat with a note will be delivered period 1 on Valentine's Day.
- A reminder to new students and graduating students who have not had their pictures taken, please come down to the main office to sign up for pictures on Monday, February 24.
- Are you interested in environmental action, protecting human rights, or social media responsibility? The Model United Nations club is putting together a team for this year's competition which will be held at the board office on April 28th. Members of the BDHS team will have the opportunity to act as a representative from a country around the world to discuss these important issues and what actions the world should take to deal with them. All grades and all people are welcome to join. Come and see what we are about on Thursday at lunch in room 224.
- Future Aces are hosting Rochelle Carnegie, daughter of legendary hockey player and founder of Future Aces Herb Carnegie, in the foyer at lunch on Wednesday. Come and meet this influential leader and put your hand print on the Future Aces Herb Carnegie banner. See you on Wednesday!