November 27th Announcements
Wednesday, November 27, 2019
- Copper cup tickets are being sold during lunch for the rest of this week. If you have a student activity fee, tickets are sold for $2, with no student activity fee the tickets are $5. Instead of money, you can buy a ticket with 2 or 5 non-perishable food items as well. The copper cup is a hockey game between the school and police officers, which is happening on December 6, during lunch and 3rd period.
- Semi ticket selling is happening on December 13th from 6 pm to 10 pm. Tickets are still being sold in the foyer during lunch for the rest of this week. However, tickets are now being sold for $20 and SACs are still needed to attend semi.
- The NET is a safe space, where students can find support in equity, inclusion and diversity. The NET will be meeting today at 11am in Room 114. Everyone is welcome!
- Hey Bucs - Anyone want to go skiing or snowboarding? Mount St. Louis/Moonstone is calling your name. There is room on the bus next Friday if you are interested. See Ms. Clubine in the gym for forms and information at lunch today.
- The ski team is reminded of their practice tonight after school. If you can't make it, please see Ms. Clubine for the forms for next week's trip to Mt. St. Louis
- As part of Addictions Awareness Week, come to the caf today during lunch to experience the Drive Wise Impaired Driving Simulator. How successfully can people drive under the influence? NOT WELL AT ALL!! Stop by during lunch (until 11:45), only today in the caf.
- Today's cafeteria specials are lasagna and perogies. Don't forget to like us on Facebook for a free cookie.