November 29th Announcements
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
- Attention senior girls volleyball players. Just a reminder of your game against Innisdale tonight. You are to go to your period for class attendance and then meet in the front lobby by 1:30. Bus leaves at 1:45. Again, senior girls volleyball players game tonight in Barrie, bus leaves at 1:45. If you have not brought your form in to Mr. Wilson or Ms. Carson, then you will not be getting on the bus. Make sure you speak to someone at some point today and bring in your form. Good luck ladies.
- BUCS, The Annual Winter Classic hockey game between teachers and students is fast approaching. All girls and guys in grade 12 who are interested in playing, please pick up permission forms at the office and hand in by Monday, December 18th.
- Would you like to make a positive impact in our school? If so, come to the front foyer on Thursday (tomorrow) and write a positive message that will later be put up on a positivity tree. By participating you will receive a candy cane. Help this school become more positive!
- Semi is only a few days away! If you still haven't got your tickets, they are being sold at lunch in the front foyer for $20. Don't forget your SAC as you don't want to miss out on this winter wonderland! Tickets are $20 today and tomorrow. If you haven't already picked up your SAC, they will also be available for pick up in the main foyer.
- Hey Bucs, Have you ever dreamed of travelling the world? Do you want to see places like Italy, France, Belgium or the Netherlands? If so, then listen up! On Tuesday, December 5th at 7:00 pm, there will be an informational parent meeting about an upcoming trip to Europe centered around the 75th anniversary of Canada's participation during the D-Day Invasions at Juno Beach. There will be teachers and an EF tour coordinator there to discuss the trip itinerary and costs. We will also be going over early sign up incentives. If you have any questions about the meeting or trip, please see Ms. Armstrong or Ms. Lane in the History office.
- Art club is finished for the semester. Great work everyone. We will revisit the initiative second semester. Thanks everyone! Ms. Stec