November 7th Announcements
Tuesday, November 07, 2017
- Attention Graduating Students: Just a reminder that grad pictures are happening this week. Please come down to the main office to sign up if you haven't already done so.
- From boys basketball. The 2nd and final senior boys basketball tryout will be tonight at 2:45 in the large gym. The 1st junior boys basketball tryout will be tonight at 3:45 in the large gym, immediately following the senior boys tryout.
- Students attending the Skills Work for Women Event at the Nottawasaga Inn are to meet in the foyer at 8:30 am.
- Jr Football equipment and jersey return today at lunch in the big gym.
- Attention Curlers. All students interested in trying out for the Curling team - that's Boys and Girls - are asked to come to a brief but important meeting in room 200 at the beginning of lunch. Again, that's all interested curlers: Rm 200 immediately after Period 2.
- This is a reminder to all grade 9 girls interested in trying out for the varsity volleyball team that tryouts are tonight after school in the small gym. Please be dressed and ready to go by 245. Again, grade 9 girls volleyball tryouts are tonight after school in the small gym at 2:45 sharp. If you have any questions about tryouts, please see Mr. Wilson at some point today.
- This is an Invitation to all First Nation, Métis and Inuit students, parents and families. This Wednesday, November 8, from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m., there will be a Community Feast here at BDHS. Bradford and Area FNMI families are encouraged to register, attend and learn about our many activities and programs to support students and curriculum. For more information, see the flyer in the main office.
- Hey BUCS, did you forget to pick up your SAC card? Or did you go to picture retakes and want your new student card? Well, student council will be selling SAC cards all week so come pick up you card in the front foyer at lunch!
- All students who are attending the Future Aces Conference this weekend with Mrs. Brownlee are asked to come to room 223 today for a quick meeting. See you there!