September 13th Announcements
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Attention GRADE 9 STUDENTS!!!!! Did you volunteer this summer? If you did, Guidance would like to reward you!!! Hand in your completed hours to the Guidance Office no later than Thursday, September 21st and you will be invited to a delicious and FREE breakfast put on by the Hospitality class on Friday, September 29th during period 2. Even completing just a half an hour of volunteer time this summer earns you an invite, so get those hours in to Guidance now!!!
- Tomorrow is the last day to request a timetable change for Semester 1. If you've already done a slip, Guidance will be calling you down, just be patient. If you're looking for a change, come to Guidance to fill in a slip.
- For any student who received an invitation from Mr. Malley, Ms. Walker or Mrs. Chornobaj to be a Spirit Leader for Gr. 9 Orientation day, there is a MANDATORY lunch meeting in the gym today, September 13th. See you there.
- Jr Boys Football Practice continues tonight. Forms will be handed out and need to be signed and returned tomorrow.
- Attention coaches of fall sports. A reminder that there will be a brief coaches meeting today at the beginning of lunch in room 231. We will go over new board forms that are required for all athletes as well as help structure costs associated for various sports and hopefully schedules will be released by then! Again, fall coaches meeting today at lunch in room 231. See you there!
- Are you ready to run against cancer? The Terry Fox Run will be held on the 28th during third period on the back field, there will be activities such as splatoon, tug of war, 3 legged race and a free barbeque! Donations of 10 dollars or more is all it takes to participate. That's not all! The person who donates the most amount of money will win a special prize.
- There will be a Future Aces Meeting today at lunch in room 274. If you were a member of Future Aces last year we would love to see you today at lunch in room 274.
- Reminder that picture day is this Friday, September 15.