September 7th Announcements
Thursday, September 07, 2017
- A message to all girls interested in playing both senior and junior girls basketball. There will be a try-out on Tuesday, September 12th in the large gym for all those who would like to play the 2017 season. Please see Ms. Walker for more information. Thanks
- There will be a brief meeting in room 231 today for any senior students interested in playing tennis this fall.
- Jr. Boys Football is coming back to BDHS. Practice starts TONIGHT, Thursday, September 7th. Please meet in the small gym change room after school to sign-up before hitting the field. See Ball, Claus or Laybolt if you are interested, but unable to attend.
- Attention all musicians: Sign up for Concert Band and Jazz Band. It starts today at lunch in the music room. Come at the start of lunch. You do not need to be registered in a music class to be a part of the bands!!!
- Attention all students who are interested in joining the cross country running team. The first practice is today after school. The team will meet outside the gyms at 2:45 p.m. New members are always welcome to sign up and join in. Let's go BUCS!
- Attention all girls interested in playing rugby this fall. Come out to sign up and get more information today at the start of lunch in the small gym.
- Attention BUC-Nation. Are you in grade 10, 11, or 12 and are new to Bradford this year? Do you plan on playing sports? If so, you are considered a "transfer student" and need to submit a transfer form and get it approved in order to play sports this year. So if you are new to the school and in grade 10, 11, or 12 and intend to play sports, please see Mr. Wilson in room 231 or Mrs. Carson in room 173 at some point to get your transfer forms. The quicker you hand-in, the sooner you can start to win.
- There will be junior boys AND senior boys soccer tryouts after school today and Tuesday at 2:40 sharp. Juniors will be on the front field. Seniors will be on the back field. See you there!